Wednesday, June 23, 2010

thanks for everything,,

thanks for everything abg...

2 days ago was a happy and an excited day for me, and abg also happy like me, nope i think very happy..but, yesterday was a tough day for me..after office hour, i called him..i need him..i know he quite busy..but i wanted to cry..

after waited 30minutes, he picked me at lrt bangsar. i immediately entered to his car when he arrived, sungguh tak malu!hehe...sorry abg..at that time, i'm under unstable emotion.he drove his car carefully while i cried. he persuaded and asked me why i was cried. i told him why i was unhappy, whereas yesterday i was happy with my new life.

he stopped his car at abdullah hukum lrt station car park.. he gave me some advice and at the same time persuaded me gently.. and finally i relieved.

thanks for everything abg...i really appreciate it..sorry coz susahkan abg..


NotaHati: i love u ... :)

1 comments:

V_21 ™ said...

I love you so much dear